- On Wednesday (19 May) we re-installed our main backup server. This was expected to be completed by sometime Thursday morning.
- This afternoon Darren (my co-worker) and I finally managed to get it working well enough that I hope we will survive the week-end.
- I did at least some horn practice. Next Saturday (the 29th) is our first rehearsal. To be sure, I am only playing 'bumper' ('second chair') for the leader, because of my lip, but, still, it would be nice if I could play something.
- I finally did Susan's income tax - which I would not have to do if the fiends at [name of her employer suppressed to avoid lawsuits] had not insisted on changing her status from part-time employee to contractor.
OK, no, I know I am dreaming.
Thursday, two days ago, the 20th, was a triple anniversary:
- 38 years of marriage
- 26 years since Sue, Johnny, and I returned to New Zealand
- 26 years since Helen, Eddie, and Adele moved to New Zealand (since they weren't born here)